Hi Cute Garnish,
My sister made this ever so cute Olive Penguin for the cheese tray on Christmas. I love extra touches like this. And it was very tasty.
Here is how to make it:
- Feet – a slice of carrot with a triangle cut out of it
- Body – two pitted black olives
- Scarf – a green onion end
- Nose – a small piece of carrot
- Take the two black olives and join together with a toothpick leaving part of the toothpick to attach the feet.
- Add the scarf between the olives and tie it as you would a scarf.
- Add the nose in the hole where the pit was removed.
- Attach the feet.
May your dishes have surprises like Olive Penguins.
To sisters who like to add cute surprises.
Jo-Ann Blondin, your 9CupChallenge partner.