Hi juice lovers,
Last Friday, my hubby and I settled in for a movie and I was in charge of drinks for the two of us. I got creative and created a new juice recipe. This juice was hot and sweet with the heat from the ginger and the sweet from the carrots. We had some fun and good laughs with the name and came up with GinCarCu. I hope you like it as much as we did.
GinCarCu Movie Night Juice
- 6 organic carrots (cleaned)
- 1/2 organic lime (rind/peel removed)
- 1 inch organic ginger
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- Assemble your juicer with the juice jug attached.
- Add the ingredients to your juicer one at a time.
- Put the pulp from the first pass through the juicer another time to fully extract the juice (unless you have a top-end juicer).
- Mix up the ingredients in the juice pitcher to fully combine the flavours.
- Get out your cocktail glasses and add ice.
- Pour the GinCarCu over ice.
Tip: This juice does separate so time to get out those cute stir sticks.
Yes, I did add the “assemble your juicer with the juice jug attached”. I actually forgot the juice jug this week and was totally surprised when carrot juice started spraying my counter. 230 days of juicing and it is the first time I forgot to put the juice jug on – I won’t do that again. I laughed at myself, cleaned it up, made my juice and laughed again.
May you be inspired to try something new today.
To new ideas and laughing,
Jo-Ann Blondin, your 9CupChallenge partner