Hello Lunch Competition,
Yes, I just told you in my last post that the Sensational Seedy Sandwich was the best lunch ever and now I am telling you this sandwich is the best ever. Confused? Well, there is competition for the best approach on how to make this delightful lunch. Both are super tasty. And if you can’t decide, have both!
Buckwheat Seedy Sandwich – best lunch ever
- Buckwheat wraps – 2 per sandwich
- Lemon Parsley Cashew Cream Cheese
- Sensational Seedy Sandwich mixture
- Handful of baby spinach
- Lay one Buckwheat wrap down on a flat surface.
- Add the Sensational Seed Sandwich mixture to cover the wrap.
- Add a layer of baby spinach.
- Take the second wrap and spread Lemon Parsley Cashew Cream Cheese on it.
- Place the Lemon Parsley Cashew Cream Cheese side down so it meets the baby spinach.
- Cut into 4 segments – like slices of pie.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Or maybe you want to add a quarter of the Buckwheat Seedy Sandwich and a half a Sensational Seedy Sandwich to a plate.
- Serves 1 or 2 people if you add a side salad.
- Because the wraps are sold frozen, do not warm them up in the microwave. Let them come to room temperature – takes about 5 minutes. If you heat them, they become very soft.
- Instead of baby spinach, try curly kale that you have torn into small pieces.
Isn’t life grand when you have to decide which one to make. Take the poll below and let me know which one you intend to make.
May your day be filled with great food and friends to share it with.
To lunch competition,
Jo-Ann Blondin, your 9CupChallenge partner